Change in Registered office

Registered office change must be intimated to the Registrar of Companies by filing of appropriate form.

Change in Director

Directors of a company are living persons entrusted by the shareholders to manage the affairs of the company

Change in capital

Increase in authorised or paid-up capital must be done with proper board resolution and filing of forms with Registrar of Companies.

Share Allotment /Transfer

The shares of a company can be transferred from one person to another by executing a share transfer deed.

Book keeping

Enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris. Quis nostrud exercitation.

2987 +

Active Traders

2280 +

Wealth Managers

5100 +

Ticks Per Second

4764 +




We're here to help you

No matter what financial questions you have, we're here to work with you on your terms.

Chat with a representative

Do you have any questions? +91-88-1800-88-60

Find an Investor Center

Sign up for MONITRIX viewpoints!

Get a weekly email of our pros' current thinking about financial markets, investing egieas, and personal finance.